2009 Cts V
Inside Line has scooped up some exclusive, fully-naked shots of the Detroit-bound 2009 Cadillac CTS-V, and we're pleased to report that the super duper version of Caddy's excellent CTS is looking good. In the V-Series tradition, the grillework is all mesh, making the car instantly recognizable when viewed from up front. A deeper, aggressive front air dam, sill extensions, nice-looking 10-spoke wheels and a revised rear fascia are also part of the package. Larger exhaust outlets and a sizable but
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX