We just spent four, maybe five, minutes Googling around these here internets looking for the most expensive safety triangle we could find. You know, those orange reflective thingermabobs you can erect in the face of oncoming traffic to warn them of your breakdown/tire change? Most are $12. Though the most expensive one we could locate costs $21.49, although upon closer inspection, that's for a three-pack.
2009 Chevrolet Corvette Zr1
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX