We just spent four, maybe five, minutes Googling around these here internets looking for the most expensive safety triangle we could find. You know, those orange reflective thingermabobs you can erect in the face of oncoming traffic to warn them of your breakdown/tire change? Most are $12. Though the most expensive one we could locate costs $21.49, although upon closer inspection, that's for a three-pack.
2009 Chevrolet Corvette Zr1
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
2009 Chevrolet Corvette Zr1 Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!