Our love for all things diesel is tempered this morning with the news of a recall affecting a certain oil-burning German SUV. BMW is recalling the 2009 X5 xDrive35d due to a problem with the vehicle's diesel fuel pre-heater, the issue being that it's not working as it should, and it could experience an electrical overload that would put it in a permanent "on" state.
2009 Bmw X5 Xdrive35d
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX