Click above for high-res image gallery of the 2009 Acura L SH-AWD
2009 Acura Tl
Acura's new corporate fascia hasn't gained the affection of the automotive press, not to mention our commentators. And to make matters worse, not only is "The Shield" employed on the MDX, TSX and TL, it's expected to infect the rest of Acura's lineup into the next decade.
Acura is in the midst of a major restyling of its entire range of sedans. While we've already seen the new TSX and RL (though an even newer RL has been spied), it's the TL that is the bread-and-butter model of the line. From what has been seen already, we're expecting a version of the blocky metal triangle at the front of the model, though the latest spy photos reveal that the angular theme will be carried over to the rear of the vehicle as well. It's always risky to make major changes to the hi
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX