click above image to view more high-res shots of the 2008 Saab 9-3
Our man Swade at Trollhattan Saab dropped us a line with the CG renderings you see here, which he strongly believes are about as close as you can get to seeing the soon-to-be-unveiled 2008 Saab 9-3 sedan without getting a walkaround of a prototype. The inside source who sent these in to Trollhattan Saab is familiar to Swade, who has dubbed him "Djup Strupe" (Deep Throat" in Swedish) based on the accuracy of information he has provided in the past.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX