click above to view high-res gallery of the 2008 Chevy Malibu
Last week brought the best spy shots of the 2008 Malibu to date. We're pretty encouraged by what we've seen so far, which is much better than the boring rental-fleet staple that currently wears the moniker. Today, The GM Source has published a Chris Pauwels sketch (above) of what it's believed the next-gen Malibu will look like once it loses its anti-spy camo for good. Pauwels' work, readers may remember, last graced Autoblog when we published the 2008 CTS rendering he did for The GM Source. Acc
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies