click above image for new live shots of the 2008 Cadillac CTS
Believe it or not, we're actually impressed with General Motors for diving head first into the choppy waters of blogging. The GM FastLane blog, for instance, is used on a regular basis by top-level execs, including the always interesting orator Bob Lutz, to inform, correct and promote GM's wares to the online community.
Several readers have emailed us with a link to this forum thread at GM Inside News, which features a new spy shot of the '08 Cadillac CTS interior. The photo, apparently shot while the car was testing at the Nurburgring, is of the same interior that Bob Lutz showed Steve Kroft a mock-up of during the now-famous 60 Minutes segment (click to view promo with RealPlayer) that sent enthusiasts and bloggers into a tizzy back in April.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies