Gooding & Company's Pebble Beach auction set for next month just got a little more interesting, with George Clooney's very own Tesla Roadster added to the docket. Finished in Obsidian Black Metallic paint, Clooney's Tesla is number eight of the original "Signature 100" built in 2008 and comes with the premium two-tone leather interior.
2008 Tesla Roadster
Any competent financial advisor will tell you that, almost invariably, buying a brand new car is a bad investment. With very few exceptions, as soon as you drive a new car off the lot, its value drops significantly. Hopefully, the now publicly traded stock of Tesla Motors will fare better than the price of a used Tesla Roadster.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX