After being endlessly mired in the '80s, the Autoblog Podcast has now climbed its way up to #90. Alex took a sick day, so John and Damon hold the fort. We've been in New York, and that's the main focus of the podcast, although we have had more than just John's Alero in the Autoblog Garage. Ford's sale of Jaguar and Land Rover comes up, as does some of the news that's ensued between the end of the New York show and now.
2008 New York
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
2008 New York Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!