We know a lot of you were hanging around in front of the television yesterday, watching a couple of football games, enjoying assorted alcoholic beverages and doing the things for which Sundays were invented. We, however, were running around Cobo Hall in Detroit, amped up on all manner of stimulants (caffeine and B-vitamins, thank you very much) to report on all the happenings at the 2008 North American International Auto Show. Here's a list of what's been revealed so far in D-town, so click away
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX