2008 Mustang Bullitt
You may remember last summer when we brought you news from Stangs Unleashed about 2008.5 Mustang Bullitt rumors. Well Stangs Unleashed says Ford has a date set for the Bullitt's unveiling (though won't tell us when). The site also divulges more detailed information about the car as well as a spy photo of the supposed Bullitt's 4.6L, DOHC 400HP engine. According to Stangs Unleashed's sources, the aluminum blocked motor will feature Ford GT-type cylinder heads and valve covers, and special exhaust
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX