Click above for a high-res gallery of the BMW 1-series tii concept.
2008 Geneva Motor Show
The Loremo sedan (LOw REsistance MObile) isn't even here yet -- it's slated for 2009 -- and already the convertible has been announced. The coupe made its debut last year at the Geneva Motor Show, and the claims were grand: 20-HP in the 2-cylinder turbodiesel LS version, 0-60 in 9 seconds, a top speed of 122-MPH, a weight of 990 pounds, a Cd of .20, and 150-computer-simulated-MPG.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino