First we saw the Urban Crossover Concept at the Beijing Auto Show, a small high-rider from Peugeot that was a product of the company's design studios in Paris, Shanghai and São Paulo. That evolved into the Peugeot 2008 concept and a liquid lime paint scheme at the Paris Motor Show a few months ago, now the French firm has unveiled the production version of the B-segment crossover that's an offshoot of its 208 hatch.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX