Jalopnik brought us a few nice shots of the 2008 Accord coupe and sedan last week, and they do it again with some better shots of the cars' V6 badging, lower rear bumper assembly and overall BMW-like profile.
Honda appears to be actively road testing on the upcoming Accord Coupe, and as these spy shots snapped by a poster on the Howard Forums show, the production car is going to be a near dead-ringer for the "concept" Honda teased us with at the Detroit Auto Show this past January. Obvious changes include a real-world lower rear fascia that features a pair of chrome exhaust tips, and the 10-spoke wheels seen above. The show car sported a set of integrated quad outlets that were obviously never going
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!