Click above to check out Thunderhill's top ten, and a few of our favorites
2008 25 Hours Of Thunderhill
At 5:00 AM PST this morning, the 2008 25 Hours of Thunderhill restarted after a fog-induced 7.5-hour delay. We were able to catch a few hours of sleep in the interim and got word at 4:30 AM from team Cytosport that the fog was lifting and that the race would be underway shortly.
Tomorrow morning at 11 am PST, the annual 25 Hours of Thunderhill will get underway at Thunderhill Raceway in Willows, CA. And for the first time, the Autoblog team (well, two of us) will be in attendance. We'll be departing at the crack of dawn tomorrow, with press passes, cameras, VitaminEnergy drinks and long underwear in tow, to bring you the action live throughout the weekend. Mazda is campaigning five 2006 MX-5s, Honda R&D South is bringing out a pair of RSX Type-Ss and we've already g
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX