While glimpses of the new convertible might have you waiting to pull the trigger on a new MINI Cooper, be consoled that if you get the coupe you will get phenomenal fuel mileage along with your motoring fun. In fact, you might be able to get 40 mpg in it. Here's the breakdown for the '07 Coopers with their new PSA designed engines.
- Stuart Waterman
- Aug 14, 2006
BMW officially took the wraps off its 2007 MINI Cooper and MINI Cooper S models today, and we've gathered all of the official info and high resolution imagery in one post for you. Featuring a completely new body design, revamped interior, and a brand-new engine in naturally-aspirated and turbo variants, the new MINI looks to build on the sales success of its predecessor, launched in 2001.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models