If you're one of the 8,406 people who bought a 2007 Volvo S80 between March of 2006 and May of 2007, be prepared to make a service appointment at your local dealership. S80 sedans manufactured during this time period are being recalled due to power steering reservoir return hoses that may have been incorrectly routed.
2007 Volvo S80
The ever-conscious safety fanatics at Volvo have realized it's unwittingly made a mistake on their 2007-2010 S80 sedans. It seems that the maximum permissible tire pressure information was printed incorrectly in the owner's manuals and on the sticker pasted to the vehicles' door jams. Worse, that same incorrect inflation data is hard-coded into the cars' tire-pressure monitoring systems.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX