Click image for photo gallery
2007 Tokyo Motor Show
The questionably named Brit-pub What Car? is reporting what's already been suspected; that Mazda is seriously considering a MazdaSpeed version of the sub compact Mazda2. It's been rumored that a 2.0-liter turbocharged, direct-injected motor may find its way underhood, pushing out 230 HP and 231 lb.-ft. of torque (!). But as we already know, the Mazda2 won't be making its way Stateside anytime soon, which would truly be a shame if the MS2 was ever realized.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX