First, Mitsubishi gave everyone a tease of the new front end. Then, a Japanese car mag revealed full views in advance of the official unveiling. Well, today Mitsubishi finally announced the details of the 4th-generation Pajero (a.k.a. Montero, Shogun) SUV, which will be shown to the public later this month in Paris.
The 2007 Mitsubishi Pajero (that's Montero to us Yanks) is scheduled to materialize this fall, according to the teaser website that's up at Mitsubishi's Japanese page. While the Montero is being dropped from the US lineup after the '06 model year, it will continue to be sold in other markets including, presumably, Europe. Next month's Paris show sounds like a good bet for the debut of the SUV shown above.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies