The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has announced a recall of over 200,000 Hyundai crossovers – specifically, 178,685 Santa Fe and 26,548 Veracruz crossovers – all from the 2007 and 2008 model years. The problem? Airbags that may not deploy in the event of an accident.
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
2007 Hyundai Veracruz Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!