2007 Gmc Yukon
You might remember a bout of fires consuming a handful of Ford trucks, SUVs and cars that was due to a faulty cruise control switch that could ignite even if the vehicles were parked. General Motors is apparently having a similar issue, and although it doesn't involve the same cruise control system, the potential outcome – a car fire – is the same.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX