A recall has been issued for nearly 183,000 Honda and Acura brand vehicles from the 2005 and 2006 model years. The problem stems from a potential malfunctions to the vehicles' stability control and braking systems.
2005 Honda Pilot
Honda and Hyundai have both had some pretty big recalls recently, and according to a The Detroit News, there could be more on the way. The report indicates that the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration is investigating the 2005 Honda Pilot and the 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe for unrelated safety issues that could affect braking and/or steering.
Back in March, Honda issued a recall of 554,000 CR-V and Pilot crossovers due to faulty headlamps. But last month, the automaker quietly issued an expansion of this recall that includes 820,000 Civic and Pilot models from the 2002-2003 and 2004-2005 model years, respectively.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX