Ford has announced that it is recalling 150,000 2005-2006 F-150 pickup trucks for airbags that may deploy without warning. The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration had originally opened an investigation into 1.3 million vehicles for the fault. Ford says that the risk of an airbag going off without cause is fairly small, though NHTSA has received notice of 238 instances of inadvertent deployment resulting in 77 injuries.
2005 Ford F 150
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX