There are plenty of lists on which consumers love to see their vehicles, but the National Insurance Crime Bureau annual "Hot Wheels" roster is likely not be one of them. The Illinois-based NICB has just released its annual top 10 list of stolen vehicles using 2011 data submitted by law enforcement agencies. The good news that comes out of this report is that the NICB says car theft has dropped by 3.3 percent compared to 2010, and last year was the lowest for vehicles thefts since 1967.
2004 Dodge Ram
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX