Among the many exploits of Ken Block we've posted on over the years, we've always loved this video of his Subaru WRX STI fitted with tracks at all four corners. So when we got a tip on an eBay Motors auction for a similarly equipped WRX, we were tempted to head up I-75 to check out the car in person.
2002 Subaru Impreza
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX