Last week, the Center for Auto Safety called on Ford to recall about 470,000 Escape utility vehicles to fix an "unintended acceleration" problem they say was caused by a previous recall repair program.
2002 Mazda Tribute
Mazda is recalling has issued a recall of the 2001- and 2002-model-year Mazda Tribute crossover for a possible brake fluid leak. It's been found that fluid leaking from the reservoir cap on the master cylinder might come into contact with the ABS wiring harness connector, leading to potential corrosion and/or fire.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX