The Pontiac Aztek has been an automotive laughingstock for years. According to the latest video in MotorWeek's Retro Review series, that horrible reputation might not be entirely deserved, though.
2001 Pontiac Aztek
The Pontiac Aztek will always have a place in automotive history – right in between the Edsel and the 2014 Jeep Cherokee – but if you happen to be a fan of this unconventional-looking crossover, then here's your chance to own a rare find. The 2001 Aztek you see here has the distinction of being the very first Aztek ever sold with VIN 001, and it's currently up for auction on eBay.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX