Like Babe Ruth and his 1932 "called shot" home run against the Chicago Cubs, racing legend "Big Daddy" Don Garlits is calling one of his own. He's taking his battery-powered "Swamp Rat 37" back to Florida's Bradenton Motorsports Park on June 8. And he's predicting a beat-down on the 200 mile per hour threshold.
200 Miles Per Hour
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!