Like Babe Ruth and his 1932 "called shot" home run against the Chicago Cubs, racing legend "Big Daddy" Don Garlits is calling one of his own. He's taking his battery-powered "Swamp Rat 37" back to Florida's Bradenton Motorsports Park on June 8. And he's predicting a beat-down on the 200 mile per hour threshold.
200 Miles Per Hour
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX