When the facelifted Range Rover Sport and Land Rover Discovery 3 (LR3 in the U.S.) take their bows later this year, in addition to the new faces they'll also be showing off new engines. The 2.7-liter TDV6 currently used is good for 190 hp and 324 lb-ft. The new engine will be Jaguar's 3.0-liter twin turbocharged V6 diesel and will come in two flavors: one with 237 hp for the Discovery 3, and one with 272 hp and 420 lb-ft for the Range Rover Sport.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX