2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT – Click above for high-res image gallery
Flicker user and Autoblog reader Marnie (a.k.a. *Your Pal Marnie on Flickr) acquired the "97 Legacy 2.5 GT pictured above because she needed something with AWD to act as a winter car. As any of you who live in areas where the white stuff falls during the cold months, this is entirely understandable, and the Subaru is a capable machine for such a task. Marnie notes that the Legacy was way too nice to be called a "beater," but she soon discovered that it could be a fun car to beat on in a good way
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!