The 2.5-liter five-cylinder engine under the hood of many Volkswagen models has never been a favorite of ours, and it appears VW may finally be over it as well. Car and Driver reports that a pair of VW sources have indicated that the 2.5 will be replaced with a 1.8-liter turbo four.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX