The EPA has delivered the fuel economy results for the 2013 Cadillac ATS with the 2.5-liter, four cylinder: 22 city, 33 highway, 26 combined. The response so far range from 'That's not what we expected' to 'Well, what did you expect?' Cadillac describes the ATS as a "compact luxury sedan... built on a foundation of quick, nimble fun-to-drive dynamics and mass efficiency," so everyone is ready to grade on the sports-sedan curve, and while we think taken on their own they're fine if nothing specia
The 2.5-liter five-cylinder engine under the hood of many Volkswagen models has never been a favorite of ours, and it appears VW may finally be over it as well. Car and Driver reports that a pair of VW sources have indicated that the 2.5 will be replaced with a 1.8-liter turbo four.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX