2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT – Click above for high-res image gallery
Flicker user and Autoblog reader Marnie (a.k.a. *Your Pal Marnie on Flickr) acquired the "97 Legacy 2.5 GT pictured above because she needed something with AWD to act as a winter car. As any of you who live in areas where the white stuff falls during the cold months, this is entirely understandable, and the Subaru is a capable machine for such a task. Marnie notes that the Legacy was way too nice to be called a "beater," but she soon discovered that it could be a fun car to beat on in a good way
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX