According to a report out of China, Cadillac is planning to add the 2.0-liter turbocharged, direct-injected Ecotec in-line four-cylinder as an option in the SLS sedan. The SLS, you'll recall, is an extended-wheelbase version of the STS built only for the Chinese market. The SLS will likely use the same 220 horsepower, 258 pound-foot version of the 2.0 turbo being installed in the Buick Regal/Opel Insignia.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!