Livery operators can thank Ford for shaving a few extra bucks from their fuel budgets, courtesy of a new four-cylinder engine option for the Lincoln MKT Town Car. Lincoln is offering its professional version of the MKT, the replacement for the venerable Town Car, with a 2.0-liter EcoBoost in front-drive configuration for 2013, though the powertrain won't be available to the general public.
2.0 Liter Ecoboost
Ford's reborn Explorer has been selling at a brisk clip since being introduced for the 2011 model year, with some 65,823 units finding homes through June. While that's a far cry from the line's salad days back in the '90s, that total already pips the previous generation's 2010 sales figures for the entire year. And that's with just one engine, the 3.5-liter V6.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX