For all those weeping and gnashing their teeth over the loss of the 2-Mode Hybrid Saturn Vue, a ray of hope may be on the horizon from a seemingly unlikely source. According to a posting on GM-Volt.com, there's a possibility that an upcoming CUV from Buick could be granted access to the sophisticated hybrid technology that GM had initially intended for the latest Saturn Vue and was already supposed to be in dealer showrooms by now.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX