For all those weeping and gnashing their teeth over the loss of the 2-Mode Hybrid Saturn Vue, a ray of hope may be on the horizon from a seemingly unlikely source. According to a posting on GM-Volt.com, there's a possibility that an upcoming CUV from Buick could be granted access to the sophisticated hybrid technology that GM had initially intended for the latest Saturn Vue and was already supposed to be in dealer showrooms by now.
2 Mode Hybrid
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
2 Mode Hybrid Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!