Ten years ago, the dormant Mini brand was revitalized when BMW launched a redesigned and altogether more modern Cooper. A decade has gone by, and earlier this week, Mini just built its two-millionth vehicle. It came in the form of a Cooper convertible wearing special paint on the outside and interior extras available only on this specific car.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX