In true BMW new model roll-out fashion, the hype surrounding the hotter 1 Series M Coupe has been exceedingly well documented. We've spied the car out testing, BMW has shown us videos of the prototypes and now the folks at 1addicts.com have snapped some shots of the M-badged 1's interior, showing a host of upgrades that stand true to the car's beefed up dynamics.
With new Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE) standards looming on the horizon, automakers are in the process of developing engines that strike a balance between ultra-efficiency and high-performance. Aware of the challenges ahead, BMW has begun development of the next generation 3 Series and 1 Series, both due for a redesign in 2013, and according to Ludwig Willisch, BMW's M division CEO, new turbocharged engines are on the horizon for the next M3 and 1 Series M (not, we repeat not, to be dubb
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX