In 2003, a Lincoln Town Car driven by John and Dora Jablonski burst into flames when it was hit from behind, the fire taking the life of John and severely burned Dora. The accident turned into a court case, which resulted in a $43 million judgment against Ford Motor Company. Now, however, that judgment has just been reversed.
1993 Lincoln Town Car
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX