Way back in 1989, Land Rover launched a major program called the Great Divide Expedition. It pitted members of the media against some of North America's toughest terrain, running along the continental divide that bisects the United States. The media's ally in this attempt? The 1990 Range Rover.
1990 Land Rover Range Rover
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX