1985 Renault R5 Turbo II – Click above for high-res image galler
Yes folks, there's still another Z-car out in the pool, but it will live to see another day, because today we're featuring Lauren. That's not the reader's name, mind you, its the car's. Lauren is an '85 Corvette, and we think that she's a nice example of the C4. Reader j3studio picked up the car in 2004 and has been restoring her ever since. So far, the Vette's gotten some paint work, a new exhaust system, a new set of Bilstein shocks, fresh tires, and an assortment of other small fixes.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX