Rush, Ron Howard's big-screen treatment of the 1976 Formula 1 World Championship battle between Nikki Lauda and James Hunt the year of Lauda's near-fatal crash, is 13 months away. In the meantime, the production has released four stills from filming, revealing the on-camera looks of Daniel Brühl as Lauda and Chris Hemsworth as Hunt.
A couple of years ago, Flickr user "devnulled" grew tired of the project he was working on, a race conversion of a 1994 Eagle Talon. Like many of us do, he was online browsing eBay Motors one day when he stumbled across a car that caught his eye: a blue '76 Datsun 280 Z. He wound up bidding on the car, which did not meet reserve and never wound up being sold. He stayed in touch with the owner, however, and eventually convinced him to sell the car to him.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX