Rush, Ron Howard's big-screen treatment of the 1976 Formula 1 World Championship battle between Nikki Lauda and James Hunt the year of Lauda's near-fatal crash, is 13 months away. In the meantime, the production has released four stills from filming, revealing the on-camera looks of Daniel Brühl as Lauda and Chris Hemsworth as Hunt.
A couple of years ago, Flickr user "devnulled" grew tired of the project he was working on, a race conversion of a 1994 Eagle Talon. Like many of us do, he was online browsing eBay Motors one day when he stumbled across a car that caught his eye: a blue '76 Datsun 280 Z. He wound up bidding on the car, which did not meet reserve and never wound up being sold. He stayed in touch with the owner, however, and eventually convinced him to sell the car to him.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!