Well before the start of AutoblogGreen, well before there were blogs, before even the first production hybrid vehicle, there was the Arab Oil Embargo. It happened 40 years ago this week, which means now is as good a time as any to take a look back at a time when getting gas in the US was a tremendous challenge.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX