If you're looking for an automotive investment and have a few hundred thousand dollars to burn, then you might want to look away from Ferrari and towards Porsche. The 1973 Porsche Carrera 2.7 RS is the highest appreciating car of the last 10 years, at least in the UK. The value of these homologation specials is up 669 percent in just the last decade.
1973 Porsche 911 Carrera 2.7rs
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX