1970 12 Hours of Sebring film - Click above to watch video after the jump
With the rise of the import trend, we're seeing Musclecar-era Japanese rides attain some of the same cachet as domestic iron from the same time. Funny, they didn't strike us this way at the time, but looking at them now, they're like three-quarter scale models of the Big Three's offerings. There seems to be a soft spot for early Celicas and of course, the Datsun 510 makes one hell of a half-price 2002. Somewhat overlooked, in our opinion, are the Mitsubishi models imported by Chrysler in the ear
First off, my apologies to you all, because this is a repost. However, I couldn't put up car-related Super Bowl ads without including it. Besides, if you missed it the first time, you're in for a treat. Pontiac aired the spot that's pasted after the jump during Super Bowl IV (Chiefs 23, Vikings 7).
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX