Petrolicious combines a classic muscle car with a touching family story in a video about some sons who restore their dad's orange 1970 Dodge Challenger with a 426 Hemi V8 and a four-speed manual gearbox.
1970 Dodge Challenger
Sure, Jackie Gleason's perpetually frustrated Sheriff Buford T. Justice from Smokey and the Bandit wouldn't appear until seven years after this commercial for this 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T convertible. But the tone and tenor is spot on, with a Southern officer explaining to a fellow policeman named Buford and the town judge how he's caught a "cute li'l gal no bigger than a minute" wheeling her "racing car" through town.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies