Motor Trend's Roadkill series is all about taking relatively unloved vehicles and putting some work into them to make them seriously fun performance machines. If you need your car to be perfect, with shiny chrome and modern amenities, then these creations might not fit your style. Their work is more in line with very functional rat rods.
1969 VW Beetle
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
1969 Vw Beetle Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!