Steve McQueen may have been the headline actor of the motorsport cult classic film Le Mans, but we all know who the real star was. Or rather, what: the Porsche 917. More specifically, it was the Gulf-liveried #22 – not McQueen's #21 – that won the race, making it one of the most iconic cars ever to drive across the silver screen. And now it's going up for auction.
1969 Porsche 917k
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
1969 Porsche 917k Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!