Thomas Barker will need to clear out a space in his driveway. The 24-year-old from Effingham, Illinois claimed the top prize in the 2011 Mustang Dream Giveaway, which means he actually needs to clear out two spaces. One spot will go to his brand-new 2012 Ford Mustang Patriot Edition Boss 302, while the other will be taken up by a completely restored 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 302. You read that correctly, Mr. Barker just won two Boss Mustangs.
1969 Ford Mustang Boss 302
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!